- http://turnwrightmachineworks.com/20170319_161144/?relatedposts=1 What type of cruise does Star Of The Sea provide?
Star of the Sea offers various unique scheduled short trips, like Dhow Sunset cruise, Snorkelling cruise, Kayaking cruise, Lunch and Dinner cruise, Dolphin Watching Cruise, including pre-designed packages and we accept custom-made cruises.
- follow site Where is Star of the Sea located?
Star of the Sea is located at Marina BanderRowdha, considered to be Oman’s premium Marina. Marina Bander Al-Rowdha is located on the Sidab to Bustan Road not far from Al Bustan Palace hotel. Please refer to the location map available on our website.
- buy cheap priligy online What is the maximum seating capacity for the Dhow and Boats?
Star of the Sea Dhow is licensed to carry upto 40 persons comfortably. Our speed boats have a carrying capacity of upto 24 persons. The facilities are equipped with life jackets, fire extinguishers, GPS, and UHF communication tools and approved safety measures.
- Do you have qualified crew members?
Star of the Sea has a qualified advanced commercial diver Captain with more than 25 years experience in sea activities. The other crew members are experienced and will attend to your every need to make your cruise a memorable and enjoyable experience.
- What kind of food is served in the cruise?
For cruise packages that include food, we serve sumptuous traditional Omani food and multi cuisine dishes. Optional dishes and special menu requirement can be arranged.
- What is the minimum and maximum age allowed in a cruise?
All age groups are allowed in our facilities. However, sometimes due to unexpected changes in sea conditions, it is advisable to let toddlers and older and dependant people enjoy their stay at home.
- Do you provide camping equipment?
Yes. All basic to full camping can be supplied at extra cost subject to availability at the time of enquiry. It is advisableto request well in advance during the high season.
- What can we expect to see in your cruises?
Depending on type of sea cruise, one can expect to see the spectacular sunset, HM’s palace, Omani villages on the way, wild dolphins, variety of fish and sea turtles, fjords, unspoilt beach bays and Muscat’s beautiful coastline.
- What is the cancellation policy for bookings?
You may cancel your booking at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org No cancellation charge if request is received atleast 3 days prior to cruise date for individual bookings. For group bookings, not less than 10 day’s notice is required. Otherwise 50% of the invoiced amount is charged. If you booked via a travel agent, please contact them directly.
- What can we bring onboard?
You may wish to bring own sunscream, hat, sun glass, and additional clothes if planning to get wet.
- Can I bring items of food and drinks onboard?
We offer soft drinks, Omani coffee, and mineral water in each cruise, however, if you wish to bring own drinks, it is not prohibited.
- Can the less priviledged join a cruise?
The less privileged individuals young and old who use wheel chair support, can, join our dhow cruise. Speed boat facility shall be taken on a case to case basis.
- Is it safe for a woman who is pregnant to join the cruise?
For normal and uncomplicated pregnancies, it is safe for any woman to join the cruise. Weather conditions prior to cruise will be advised.
- Do you offer discount for group bookings?
Yes discount may be offered for group bookings of 20pax and above. Generous reductions are given to larger groups.
- How do I pay for my cruise?
You can make payment online by credit card, or directly through our bank accounts via bank transfers. Please refer to the contact page, for bank account details.
- Does the Dhow/boat have insurance?
All our facilities have a mandatory marine hull insurance policy.
- Do cruise fares apply to children of all ages?
Children below 5 years of age, accompanying their parents are not charged in our cruises.
- What medication do you have on board to help deal with sea sickness?
A fully stocked First Aid box is available onboard including Anti sea sickness tablets.